Friday, April 28, 2006

Guilty ?

I've just finished reading my novel, a rather good read, but I could not fully enjoy it. I kept thinking of the assignment due this evenign and the fact that I had to come up here and write it. So upon completing my novel; I climb up the stairs, with extreme reluctance, look at the task list to see what it is that I have to concentrate on and low and behold my next assignment isn't due until 5/2. Now granted it's a big one; it will suck as it will require alot of work this weekend but I could have read my book without guilt. Ah well - teach me not to look. On the otherhand WOOT I don't have to do anything tonight.

It's strange -> I'm tired. I could lay down on the floor right now and pass out just like I was sleeping on a cloud. Why, you ask... I have no idea, I haven't done anything strenous, my week has been relatively low stress and I'm generally happy. I'm assuming it has to do with that time of the month, my sinuses and well just because... but I'm sure after I sleep until Noon tomorrow it will be fine :) Tee Hee

I want to play Eq some this weekend; I want to clean out the basement, I want to work on my bag while watching hours of television, I want to sleep for hours on end, I will be doing some of the above and writing a paper that I don't want to write. But on a brighter note two weeks from now I will be flying off to Scotland. OMG I can't wait. I can't wait to see Scotland, to take thousands of pictures, but more than that I can't wait to get away. To get away from the mundane, the required, the reality of life. I need an escape and I can think of no better place to get one :)

I know I'm bouncing off the walls tonight but on another topic I may try to sale some of my photography. I'm looking at matting a few and trying to sale them at a trade show or two. Maybe a craft fair. I'm not sure if I have any that are good enough, but I'd like to see. If all fails I'll have some nice pics matted and ready to be given as gifts for those peps who are too nice to tell me to my face that I suck. We shall see - - we shall see.

Well, I'm drained and hyper at the same time which normally means one thing - I need to go to sleep before I do something stupid so good night dear world. See you tomorrow :) May your dreams be filled with rainbows and cotton candy.

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...