Monday, January 16, 2006

Inspiration

Ok, so I'm a negative person, but I'm getting better. Its a goal to improve myself in that arena and I'm working on it. I have to tell you that meeting people like Tidbit can only inspire you to be better both in outlook and just as a person. Ok, so I haven't actually met her, but I'm good friends with her thru Everquest and I consider her one of my best buds (One day I'm going to make it up to Canada to meet her- tried to go in August but the $$ didn't work out).

I think about my life and then I think about hers. Not just about her illness and what she has had to go thru but more about how she had handled it. She is still gracious and inspiring - I can only hope when I am faced with tragedy I can be as strong as she is. She is such a bright spot in the world and I admire her courage and her strength.

I am grateful everyday for my health and the health of my family. Please keep Tid and her family in your prayers; we are hoping everyday that a miracle cure will come thru the works.

Ok, so on to a few lighter notes.

I now have 7 rows of my bag done! I'm not posting any pics because it looks very similar to what it did yesterday, but it's coming along.

School is progressing. I have an assignment due tomorrow, one due Friday and my part of the group assignment which is due Saturday. Lots of stuff to do for each, so I'll be busy this week. **tear goes down cheek as Mylerna thinks of the missed knitting/EQ hours**

4 more days at work! 4 more and I can't wait. You have no idea - I may start counting the hours :)

Also SP7 officially began last week. I need to get to the knitting store on Saturday to see if I can find my pal some stuff. Maybe I'll go Saturday. Grrr - I forgot about Jack's nieces birthday party and the knitting shops are closed on Sunday. Guess I'll have to get up early. I don't guess one Saturday before noon will kill me - tee hee :) I can't wait to get her a package in the mail...this is so much fun!!!!!!

Other than that life is quiet. I've been neglecting my walking, which CAN NOT continue so it's back to the road for me tomorrow. I found I actually enjoy doing 3 laps (when it's not freezing outside). On the other hand that machine that Jack bought last year, which I had him drag up the stairs and put in the spare bedroom is not for me. It is just too aggressive; more like running up a mountain on it's lowest setting and lets just say I'm not in shape so it's to the neighborhood for me - cold or not!

Guess, I'll go read some more in my text book, boring as that is and then head off to dream land. I wish you all sweet dreams tonight and fond moments tomorrow.

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...