Tuesday, June 20, 2006

VOV Blast

Well, the weekend is over and I can honestly say I'm sad to see it go. Normally when you have company down you are ready for them all to go home in three or four days, but this time I really wish they could have stayed a few more days. We had a terrific time, everyone was just as wonderful as I expected them to be! Here are some pics



This is Lobo. I know your begging to know what is up with the "country Bob sauce" well, it's a secret :) Tee Hee



This is Caliban to the right. He is so much fun to be around. A riot I tell a Riot.









Paintball was a blast! I shot someone - can you believe it? Of course I missed about 60 people, but hey I got at least one! I'm still paying physically for this outing (bruises, sore legs, etc...) but it was a blast.

United Nations! We don't need them. Our guild is multinational :)

We took the guys to Stone Mountain to see the Laser Show. We also played some Frisbee and Soccer while visiting. Yep, I'm still sore from that too.


Back Row: Eerie Toaster, Dark Mage, Killah, Lobo Front Row: Mylerna, Zanic, Ace, Cloudy, Blackeye and Caliban

Here we are in our VOV Shirts! Bowling here we come (NOT) but hey the shirts look really good. Again, this was a blast. Also, I thought having that many guys in my house at once would be weird and that I would have a huge mess to clean up. I was just treated like one of the guys, which is exactly what I wanted, and my house is almost as clean as it was before they got here. They were really good about helping! Thanks!!! I can't wait till next time! Maybe we can go to Canada and invade :) Tee Hee

Onto other topics....I have three assignments to do this week (last one due Friday) and then this class is over! Thank God. Then I have a week break before the next round of torture begins. Scotland pictures are still begging to be combed thru. Day 5 and more coming soon...maybe next year. LOL, no I'll get them put up soon because I want to look at them. Gaming is a must, being around the guys this week has made me itch for some gaming action weather it be EQ or FPS.

Thats about all that is going on with me. I'm tired from the weekend and could sleep a week but hey I could sleep a week most of the time :) Sleep well blogland.

4 comments:

LotusKnits said...

I'm so glad ya'll had such a good time!! Did I mention that I'm jealous too? Would have loved to get my guild together back when we had a core group of people and we laughed a lot. Also, be glad I was not there, you do not want my virus.

:D

Nic said...

I love that Stone Mountain laser show!

Did you get any little impact wounds from the paint balls? I remember going once, and I am a naturally jumpy person (I know a great quality) and the fact that I was being stalked freaked me out. I was constantly shreiking. Basically I am the last person you would want to be in the fox hole with.

So now with all the excitement and people gone are days just a little blander now in the coming down?

Mylerna said...

I have some pretty big bruises but it was worth it.

The days are a little blander, but school is keeping me busy and I'm planning a small day trip for my b-day so that is keeping me happy :) tee hee. That's the bad thing about planning...you work up to the event and then when the event is over you wonder what to do next? Saying that I still think I would make an AWESOME event planner...wonder if I could quit insurance and start doing that? Ah well something else to contemplate.

Manny said...

What a terrific time we had, you and Jack are great hosts! Thanks so much! It went flawlessly and was so much fun!

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...