Thursday, March 09, 2006

Almost over - Oh, but It's Not

The week is almost over - one more day until rest and relaxation. A time I would normally use to recoup my juices, but no not this weekend. Jack's grandmother needs to go to Alabama and we are taking her. I volunteered for the duty but the timing could be better. Mama just got out of the hospital yesterday and for the past week I have been going to the hospital and visiting her; we were there this weekend and I'm tired. Thankfully she's home (came home yesterday) and life is slowly getting back to normal but it will take her time to get her energy back, hell it's taking me time and I'm 24 and haven't had my lung taken out. I'm looking forward to helping Hapaw (Jack's grandmother) out and were going to spend the night with some friends while we are over there, but I'm tired. I need the weekend to rest and recoup - I need some time to be me. Weekend afernext I hope.

I'm going to sleep - sweet dreams dear world.

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...